Orchard’s change management services include:
- Project managementof major organisational change programmes and structural reviews. This includes:
- Business case development
- Project initiation and planning
- Staff and stakeholder engagement and communications
- Risk management
- ‘As is’ diagnosis
- Structural and role design
- Process and systems improvement
- Implementation and transition management
- Benefits realisation review
- Design and implementation of agile working programmes, including work styles analysis, space and desk occupancy auditing, technology specification and procurement, office space design, employee relations and engagement. Orchard recognises that the people dimensions are interdependent with technology and accommodation and has a strong track record in delivering the cultural and behavioural changes that are the key to success.
- Consultancy support to change sponsors, line managers and staff groups of staff, on all aspects of managing and dealing with change. This includes change management planning, the Riding the Wave initiative, preparing staff for internal assessment, and outplacement support.